small business commercial lending
Your Small Business Likely Qualifies for the Benefits of our Commercial Department
If you have 5 vehicles registered in your business name or are ready to order at least 3 Ford vehicles, you could qualify for a Ford Fleet Identification Number (FIN). Your FIN allows you access to all of the benefits of our small business and commercial department here at Freedom Ford. Shop with a dedicated team of small business and commercial vehicle professionals who have over 30 years of experience.
Freedom Ford's Small Business & Commercial department has varied lending programs that can be tailored to your business, helping you make smarter financial choices for your business. While each option is slightly different, all of them will save you time, money and help get you into the right vehicle to help your business move forward faster.
Your time is important and that is why our Small Business professionals are happy to meet you at your location to discuss your commercial vehicle and lending options.
Why Choose Freedom Ford Small Business?
Skip the showroom - dedicated commercial department and staff with over 30 years of experience
Commercial vehicle discounts not available to retail clientele
Potential for upfitting rebates
Better and more customizable credit options for business clientele
Commercial Vehicle Lending Solutions at Freedom Ford
Commercial Retail Finance
This traditional purchase financing option can be tailored to meet your needs.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Combined Billing
- No early pay off or other hidden fees
- New & used Ford vehicles
- Upfit vehicles with added equipment
Commercial Red Carpet Lease
Have a good idea of how much mileage your business vehicles will see? Choose this closed end lease with no residual risk. All you have to do is return the vehicle to Freedom Ford at the end of the term agreed to in your lease. You're only responsible for excess kilometers, wear and use charges.
- Lower monthly payments (more cash to invest in your business)
- Lower maintenance costs with newer vehicles
- Get newer vehicles more often
- Combined billing
- Opportunity to finance Extended Service Plans and Protection Plans
The Commercialease lets you tailor your business leasing plan to exactly what you need. The flexibility of this open ended plan allows you to set your own residual value based on your business requirements. At lease end, you are responsible for the residual. This plan is most suitable for high mileage, heavy use vehicles and vehicles with modifications or upfits.
- Lower monthly payments
- Flexible terms ranging from 12-60 months
- Combined billing
- No acquisition, up front administration or termination fees
- No kilometrage restrictions
- No wear and use lease end charges
- Financing of Ford ESP and FMPP
Commercial Line of Credit
If you require vehicles quickly and on a semi regular basis, the commercial line of credit could be a great solution for your business. Once you establish a CLOC you can add new vehicles whenever you need to.
- Credit approval for up to 12 months
- Credit lines starting at $250,000
- No fees
- Saves time when additional vehicles are needed
- Fees up capital for other investments
- Accommodates finance and lease transactions
- Notification when your line of credit is set to renew/expire