Shop From Home
Your safety comes first.
Freedom Ford wants you to know you have the ability to shop for and service vehicles right at home.
We are dedicated to flattening the curve of COVID-19 and encourage you to use our various online resources! We are committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe and healthy at all times, and even more so today, as we face the COVID-19 pandemic together.
We have taken measures to limit exposure and reduce further spread of the virus while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff.
We have refocused our efforts to helping everyone by:
- -Eliminating all physical contact including hand shaking
- -Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every
- -guest and staff interaction
- -Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- -Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if -guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
- -Provide hand-sanitizer for customer use when possible
- -Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- -Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
- -We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by the Government of Canada.
Freedom Ford wants you to know we are dedicated to supporting our community during this trying time.